San Jose, CA San Jose, CA 95196
Property Management staffing isn’t just what we do….it’s all we do! We find people jobs, that find people homes.
NPM Staffing s is a full-service staffing company specializing in the property management industry. Our customers expect nothing but an exceptional experience, and we wouldn’t have it any other way!
We are currently searching for an Account Executive to be based in San Jose, CA. If you’re an assertive, perceptive individual with a knack for sales who is passionate about driving business results, we are looking for you! We look to our Account Executives to build and maintain relationships with our property management clients and potential clients to generate new temporary staffing business.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Lead the process of generating and following up with qualified leads, promoting and selling our capabilities
- Networking and committee involvement in local Apartment Association and other similar entities
- Schedule and meet with key contacts at Property Management Companies
- Visit 35 to 50 current, former, associated and targeted apartment communities a week
- Document all visits, meetings and follow up appointments in property management software
- Interview and evaluate candidates for the local market place
- Coordinate with Marketing in the design of lead generation campaigns that are targeted at key customer needs and persuasively communicate NPM Staffing value proposition
- Develop and implement plans to meet target growth objectives for current customer and new accounts
- Partner with the central office to implement process improvements and reduce cost
- Tailor and communicate menu of NPM Staffing offerings to customers in a compelling manner to meet their needs and identify opportunities
- Leverage operations team’s insights and relationships with customer to identify new opportunities to grow business within current accounts
- Assist with management of compliance with company’s safety and loss control program
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in managing and servicing accounts within the property management industry preferred
- Deep understanding of property management industry operations and personnel management
- Proven track record of meeting growth and sales targets
If you would like to join the NPM Staffing team, apply today for immediate consideration!
NPM Staffing is a national staffing company providing the Apartment Industry with temporary, temp-to-perm, payrolling, contract, and direct hire services for over twenty years. We are dedicated to the success of our clients and associates, and leads the industry in quality staffing and cutting-edge technology. Our innovative and game-changing systems allows for quick, streamlined hiring and our industry expertise and commitment to quality sets us apart from the rest.
NPM Staffing provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.