Ontario, CA Ontario, CA 91710
Find your perfect property management job with NPM Staffing! We have an amazing Porter/Groundskeeper opportunity at an apartment community in Ontario, CA!
Becoming an associate of NPM Staffing is an ideal way to start or progress your career in the apartment industry! We offer our associates paid Grace Hill training, a generous referral bonus program, as well as weekly direct deposited paychecks. Nearly one-third of our associates are retained full time by our clients.
Are you looking to gain more experience in apartment maintenance? NPM Staffing has an amazing Porter/Groundskeeper opportunity at an apartment community in Ontario, CA!
Essential Job Functions:
- Walks the grounds and common interior areas daily, removing litter and debris from lawns, planting beds, parking areas, sidewalks, ramps, and indoor spaces. Empties all trash receptacles
- Assists Maintenance teams with work orders as requested
- Removes snow and ice from sidewalks, walkways, steps, and driveways
- Vacuums, dusts, buffs, and washes hallways, lobbies, stairwells, elevator cars, and other common interior areas
- Assists in preparing vacant units for occupancy, including cleaning appliances, kitchen, bathroom, and washing tile floors, and windows
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of general maintenance experience
- Ability to lift to 60 pounds and climb ladders
- General knowledge of all aspects of maintenance repair and service
- Valid Driver’s License
- Excellent follow-up and follow through skills
- Ability to work day, weekend, and evening hours as required
We believe in delivering the highest level of service to our clients and associates every day. If you would like to be a part of our mission and meet the above requirements, apply today! EOE