Leasing Consultant for Apartment Community
Hayward, CA Hayward, CA 94542
Are you looking to start or expand your career in the apartment industry? NPM Staffing has amazing Leasing Consultant for Apartment Community opportunities in the Hayward, CA area with top Management Companies in the region.
Nearly one third of our Associates receive permanent offers from our clients. Becoming an associate of NPM Staffing is an ideal way to start or progress your career in the apartment industry! We offer our associates Grace Hill training, career coaching, Fair Housing certification, and weekly direct deposited paychecks.
Responsibilities and Qualifications-
As a Leasing Consultant for Apartment Community, you are responsible for providing current and prospective residents with the best possible customer service to retain residents and lease apartments. This position reports to the property manager.
- Greet prospective residents and give tours while determining housing needs and preferences and close leads
- Accurately prepare and assist new residents with all leasing paperwork (i.e. lease move-in packets, applications, lease agreements and employment and credit checks)
- Collect security deposits, rent and any other charge associated with residents moves
- Communicate all lease and community policies to new and current residents
- Follow up with all leads and prospects that did not lease
- Ensure apartments are move-in ready by inspecting, and adding last minute touches when appropriate
- Seek out new residents by creative marketing techniques
- Manage lease renewal process
- Respond timely to all calls, emails and site visits
Successful candidates may have previous backgrounds in real estate, retail, sales, leasing, hospitality, or customer service roles with the ability to engage with different personalities.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and exposure to social media
- Ability to work day, weekend, and evening hours as required
If you would like to join the NPM Staffing team, apply today for immediate consideration!
NPM Staffing is a national staffing company providing the Apartment Industry with temporary, temp-to-perm, payrolling, contract, and direct hire services for over twenty years. We are dedicated to the success of our clients and associates, and leads the industry in quality staffing and cutting-edge technology. Our innovative and game-changing systems allows for quick, streamlined hiring and our industry expertise and commitment to quality sets us apart from the rest.
NPM Staffing provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.