Maintenance Service Technician
Los Angeles, CA Los Angeles, CA 90001
If you are a service-oriented individual who is well-versed in HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and appliances, this is the opportunity for you! We are currently searching for a motivated individual to fill a position in Los Angeles, CA!
We are currently seeking motivated individuals for an available position in Los Angeles, CA! Those who complete our industry-standard training during their first week of employment will be liable for an additional bonus!
NPM is a full-service staffing company specializing in the property management industry. Our customers expect nothing but an exceptional experience, and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
Becoming an associate of NPM is an ideal way to start or progress your career in the property management industry! We offer our associates paid Grace Hill training, a generous referral bonus program, as well as weekly direct deposited paychecks. Nearly one-third of our associates are retained full time by our clients.
Essential Job Functions:
- Troubleshoots all property systems, and perform repairs
- Assist with apartment unit turns including painting, cleaning, HVAC, and appliance repair
- Proficiency in electrical and plumbing repairs and troubleshooting
- Completes and logs all assigned work orders in a timely fashion
- Walks the grounds and common areas to ensure the area is free of trash and debris
- Provides excellent customer service to residents
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- General knowledge of all aspects of maintenance repair and service
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds and climb ladders
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Ability to work day, weekend, and evening hours as required
We believe in delivering the highest level of service to our clients and associates every day. If you would like to be a part of our mission and meet the above requirements, apply today! EOE