Chula Vista, CA Chula Vista, CA 91910
End your job search today with NPM Staffing! We have immediate openings for porters in the Chula Vista, CA area! If you’re looking to gain more experience in apartment maintenance, this is the opportunity for you!
Our employees can use the NPM Staffing mobile app to work where and when they want. The hiring process is easy, and our goal is to get good people to communities that need them – fast. Those who complete our industry-standard training during their first week of employment will be liable for an additional bonus!
Essential Job Functions:
- Walk the grounds and common interior areas daily, removing litter and debris from lawns, planting beds, parking areas, sidewalks, ramps, and indoor spaces. Empties all trash receptacles
- Assists Maintenance teams with work orders as requested
- Remove snow and ice from sidewalks, walkways, steps, and driveways
- Vacuum, dust, buff, and wash hallways, lobbies, stairwells, elevator cars, and other common interior areas
- Assist in preparing vacant units for occupancy, including cleaning appliances, kitchen, bathroom, and washing tile floors, and windows
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of general maintenance experience
- Ability to lift to 60 pounds and climb ladders
- General knowledge of all aspects of maintenance repair and service
- Valid Driver’s License
- Excellent follow-up and follow through skills
- Ability to work day, weekend, and evening hours as required
If you would like to join the NPM Staffing team, apply today for immediate consideration!
NPM Staffing is a national staffing company providing the Apartment Industry with temporary, temp-to-perm, payrolling, contract, and direct hire services for over twenty years. We are dedicated to the success of our clients and associates, and lead the industry in quality staffing and cutting-edge technology. Our innovative and game-changing systems allows for quick, streamlined hiring and our industry expertise and commitment to quality sets us apart from the rest.
NPM Staffing provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.