Solvang, CA Solvang, CA 93463
Property Management staffing isn’t just what we do, it’s all we do! We find people jobs, that find people homes. What’s cooler than that? Nothing!
NPM Staffing is a full-service staffing company specializing in the property management industry. Our customers expect nothing but an exceptional experience, and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
We are currently searching for a temp to hire Community Manager for a large national client located in Solvang, CA. We’re looking for a leader who advocates on behalf of their team to enhance individual performance, and provide excellent customer service to residents! Proactive, organized professionals with a team-player state of mind and passion to exceed expectations will thrive in this leadership role.
- Evaluates associates’ performance, including the completion of annual performance reviews
- Assumes primary responsibility for preliminary interviewing and selection of the property associates
- Achieves financial solvency through cost reduction and implementing systems to achieve 0% rent delinquency
- Participates in the preparation of the annual operating budget and maintains budgetary guidelines
- Screens, reviews, and approves all applications and notifies residents of all issues affecting their tenancy
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Refrigerant Transition and Recovery Certification (types I and II)
- 3 years maintenance experience
- 2 or more years of experience in a managerial role
- Knowledge of maintenance systems, including inventory control, preventative maintenance, and work order record keeping
- Knowledge of mechanical systems and equipment including HVAC, landscaping, carpentry, painting, hydraulic systems, and electric motors
- Proficiency in electrical troubleshooting of high and low voltage and the use of diagnostic equipment, including volt/ohm meters
- Proficiency in plumbing repairs and troubleshooting
We believe in delivering the highest level of service to our clients and associates every day. If you would like to be a part of our team and meet the above requirements, apply today! EOE