Talent Acquisition Administrator
San Diego, CA San Diego, CA 92105
We are currently seeking a motivated entry level individual who loves working in a fast paced, service oriented environment to be our next Talent Acquisition Administrator at our office in San Diego, CA. As the first point of contact for potential associates, you will play an integral role in building our associates career with one of our property management clients.
This is an excellent opportunity to break into a recruiting role with exceptional career growth potential.
Essential Talent Acquisition Administrator Job Functions:
- Engage potential temporary associates through job board advertising, social media engagement, and employee referrals
- Assess candidate resumes and perform initial phone interviews to qualify potential associates
- Track all candidate interviews and progress in our proprietary applicant tracking system
- Submit screened candidates to hiring managers for consideration and obtain feedback
- Maintain a daily presence on social media to brand NPM as an employer of choice including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Glassdoor
- One to two years of experience in a customer service oriented or recruiting role
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent follow up and follow through skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and exposure to social media
If you would like to join the NPM Staffing team, apply today for immediate consideration!
NPM Staffing is a national staffing company providing the Apartment Industry with temporary, temp-to-perm, payrolling, contract, and direct hire services for over twenty years. We are dedicated to the success of our clients and associates, and leads the industry in quality staffing and cutting-edge technology. Our innovative and game-changing systems allows for quick, streamlined hiring and our industry expertise and commitment to quality sets us apart from the rest.
NPM Staffing provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.